Effective date 03/28/22
DsPro (referred to as ‘’Company’’, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice) respects the privacy rights of our users and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
DsPro collects personally identifiable data on our website from you when you select the “Get a Quote Now” or any of our Contact Us sections and forms within our websites. When doing so, you are inquiring about our services to connect you with services in our network and authorize us to contact you in response to your request.
The information you send within these requests is used by DsPro Operators to provide our services to you and may be used to gather “quotes” from our network with the right services. Due to the nature of our business, you may be required to provide us with certain personal information to access our services; however, DsPro and its representatives will always protect your privacy with the utmost care. We shall maintain the highest levels of integrity in whatever we do. Non-personally identifiable information is also collected to assess trends, administer the website, track user movements, and compile demographic data for our whole user base.
This data you provide to us may include, but is not limited to, the following:
· The Internet domain from which you access our website;
· Information you provide by completing forms on our website’s ‘Contact Us’ section;
· IP address from which you access our website;
· The type of browser (e.g.Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer,) used to access our site;
· The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access our site;
· Details of transaction operations carried out through our website;
· The date and time you access our site;
· URLs or addresses of The pages you visit;
· Your username, if it was used to log in to the website;
· If you visited our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy;
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your personal and non-personal identifiable information with our employees or representatives to give general statistics about the use of our website and the operation of services. We aim to maintain the quality of the finest services most securely, and provide general statistics about the use of our website.
We use the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
· To provide, operate, and maintain our website
· To improve, personalize, and expand
· Understand and evaluate how you use our website.
· Create new services, features, and capabilities.
· Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other information, and marketing and promotional purposes.
· Send you emails.
· Detect and avoid fraud.
Sharing of Personal Data and Disclosure
DsPro does not sell, rent, or lease email lists or other user information to third parties. We will not share personal information about you with other people or non affiliated corporations unless we have your consent to do so to provide you with the services you have requested. We process Personal Data through third parties, which we may disclose in the following circumstances:
1. With a third-party assisting Company in providing you with the Service(s) and support our business. Our service providers are given access to Customer’s Account and Service Data only as reasonably necessary to provide the Service(s) and will be subject to confidentiality obligations in their service agreements;
2. We may collect metrics and information about your use of the Service. We may hire third-party analytics providers to do so to create new features and improve existing ones based on our legitimate interest in improving the Services. Any personal data will be anonymized when we process Usage Data.
3. When compelled by law or public authorities, we shall release personally identifiable information to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
4. We may also use it to send you periodic messages about services, events, and other information and announcements that we think you’ll find helpful or interesting.
5. With third-party payment processors who process your credit card and other payment information on behalf of the Company but are not allowed to keep, retain, or use it in any other way;
As part of offering and providing customizable and personalized services, we gather data in the form of cookies. Cookies are little data bundles that are transmitted to and saved on your computer’s hard drive when you interact with our site.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you must disable them in your internet browser’s settings. Some of the website’s services may be limited without cookies, and some functionality will be decreased.
Social Media Feature
Social media platforms, such as Facebook and its features “Like” button and the “Share This” button, are available on our website. When you use these features, they may gather your IP address, which page on our Websites you are visiting, and set a cookie to make the feature work properly. Our Websites host social media tools and widgets directly. The company’s privacy notice that provides these features governs your interactions with them.
DsPro has implemented a variety of security measures to ensure the safety and integrity of our customers’ personal data. These security measures protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, or alteration. We restrict access to our server and the personal information we store there by using a log-in process. We take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information to implement appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of the information you entrust.
These precautions include:
· Hardware stored in secured data centers behind firewalls.
· All-access to information is restricted by password and/or secure key.
· Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location.
While we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee 100% success in securing data sent over the Internet.
Users have numerous rights to their personal data under data privacy legislation. We want to make sure you understand your data protection rights completely. You have the right to request access to, modify, or delete your data from our database.
Every user is entitled to the following rights:
· The right to access – You have the right to request access to copies of your personal data.
· The right to correction–You have the right to request that any information that you believe is incorrect be corrected. You also have the right to ask us to fill in any gaps in the information you think is missing.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
For Underage Users
Adding protection for children when accessing the internet is another of our top priorities. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, participate in, and/or supervise and manage their children’s online activities. As a result, users under 18 are not permitted to provide personally identifiable information without parental permission.
Suppose you believe your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to notify us immediately so that we can erase the information from our records.